Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's the Great Pumpkin (shortage), Charlie Brown!


So apparently there is a pumpkin shortage that has been going on for the past 2 years.  I did not know this until searching for canned pumpkin for a recipe today...and there was none to be found.  I drove all around town today, hunting down this precious commodity.  FINALLY, I found some at Aldi.  Boy, do I love that store.  They have everything and it is super cheap :)  Why didn't I just go there first?!

I'm baking pumpkin chocolate chip muffins for our small group today.  YUM.  We are starting a study on the book The Reason For God, by Timothy Keller.  I think it will be a great introduction to apologetics and how to answer some of the "big questions" about life and Christianity.

I also had a fun time hunting down that book today at the local Family Christian Bookstore...but I'll save that rant for a later post.

Off to bakey bake!!  I can't wait to smell the pumpkin and spices...my mouth is watering!!

No comments:

Post a Comment