Sunday, October 31, 2010

Heebie Jeebies

How fitting that my blog topic for today is on Halloween!  I'm not scared of a lot of things, but a few really strange things:

One of my previous posts was about creepy mascots, and I still think that Gorilla Grams are the creepiest.



I am terrified of thunderstorms.  My dad thinks it's because we were caught in a very severe storm while camping when I was about 2 years old.  I've been traumatized ever since.  The only other person in my family who is scared of storms is my parent's dog, Maia.  Everyone else seems to love them or not be phased by them.



Roller Coasters scare me.  I've been branching out and have gone on a few indoor roller coasters (Rockin' Roller Coaster at Disneyworld is the best!) and I went on Batman at Six Flags in IL.  But anything that is hundreds of feet high and goes loop-de-loop or has the power to fling me out at super speeds to my (very unlikely) death...yeah, I stay away from those.  


And then I'm pretty scared when it comes to horror movies.  I can tolerate blood and guts and violence.  But once a creepy plot is unraveled with a sketchy creepy character, I WILL have nightmares. (I can't even post a picture to go with this one...because all the google search images are too creepy!!)

So that's about it!  Don't send me a Gorilla Gram!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment