Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lackadaisical Blogger

I'm pretty awful at blogging consistently, eh?  I just have no motivation to write after thinking about work, packing, Christmas, the move, tying up loose ends here, etc.


However, because my friend Erica tagged me in a Facebook note thingy, I thought I'd share my RANDOM answers with the blog world.  Let me know if you want to play along, and I'll be sure to head over to your blog to read up!
----

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:53am to get to work by 8:30am.

 2. How do you like your steak? Usually medium well, but lately I've been in a medium rare mood.
  
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? In an actual cinema theatre building...How to Train Your Dragon.  At the drive-in theatre...Inception.  We don't do the theatres often because they charge you up the wazoo!!
  
4. What is your favorite TV show? I have lots of favorites (past and current) - 24, House, Firefly, Dexter...I was a Gleek, but not so much anymore. 

 5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I think the Carolinas seem like a nice place to settle down.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Breakfast...what's that?!
  
7. What is your favorite cuisine? ALL OF IT.  I love food.

8. What foods do you dislike? Anything that has mold on it.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Red Lobster, The Melting Pot, Nakashima's, Fratello's

10. Favorite dressing? Raspberry Vinagrette

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Ford Taurus aka 'The Enterprise' (cuz we're nerds)
  
12. What are your favorite clothes? lately I've been digging my Notre Dame sweatpants from my bro...but usually, jeans and a long sleeve stretchy T-shirt.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I would love to visit every continent in my lifetime.  Definitely need to visit Egypt, Kenya, Sweden, Italy, Australia, Argentina, and the Philippines.

 14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends what I'm drinking...

 15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere close to family.
  
16. Favorite time of day? I enjoy lazy afternoons around 3:00-4:00.
  
17. Where were you born? Milwaukee, WI
  
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
  
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? N/A
  
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? N/A

 21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? N/A
  
22. Bird watcher? Is this a Twitter reference?  Then yes.  Otherwise, no.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person.  I will never be a morning person.

24. Do you have any pets? JoJo Brayhams the 3 year old Bichon Frise and Pups McGhee the 1.5 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi!
  
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? We're moving and I'm going to grad school - nothing new for my regular followers...
  
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A ballerina, and egyptologist, a marine biologist, a CIA analyst, pretty much everything.

27. What is your best childhood memory? Probably putting on "plays" of different movies or books we liked. We each chose a character and 'played' them doing random things (Aladdin, Babysitters Club, Animorphs...hahaha, yeah we were awesome kids).

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Doggies!  Hate cats, but like kittens.
  
29. Are you married? To the awesomest hubzy ever!

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes

31. Been in a car accident? Not really...spun off the road once in the winter, but no injuries to car or passenger.

32. Any pet peeves? When people leave the microwave timer with time left even after they take their food out... What time is it? 0:42 seconds?!  UGH.
  
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?  Pineapple and onion.  Try it and love it.

34. Favorite Flower? Pretty ones.
  
35. Favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Always gonna love me some McD's.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None.
  
38. From whom did you get your last email? A spam Myspace friend request.  I don't have a Myspace.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? We are anti-credit card, but probably someplace like Target that has everything.
  
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Noooope.

41. Like your job? I do like my job.  I like my coworkers and my boss.  I like learning new things.  But I'm ready to move on and learn more.

42. Broccoli? ...celery...gotta be....VEGGIE TALES.
  
43. What was your favorite vacation? Probably our DisneyWorld and Caribbean cruise vacation (even though Matt missed out on the cruise).  But lots of fun and crazy memories from that trip!
  
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? We went for lunch with our bible study friends after church on Sunday.  We went to Sai Ram and had tasty Indian food!

45. What are you listening to right now? Sweet silence.
  
46. What is your favorite color? Red.

47. How many tattoos do you have? None.  I think it would be cool to have one, but then I think about it being uncool.  So I will never get one.
  
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? N/A - anyone who wants to answer these lame questions can go ahead and do it themselves!

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 8:36pm CST.
  
50. Coffee Drinker? I really don't like coffee.  It smells good, but tastes meh, and leaves a gross aftertaste, and stains your teeth, and makes your breath smell.  I'm all about TEA!  It can have just as much caffeine if you need it, and has better health benefits :)

If you read through all of that, congratulations!  You must have been really bored :)  Hope you have a lovely evening!  Only a few more days until Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment