Thursday, March 17, 2011

Trifolium repens*

Happy St. Pat's Day for those of you lucky Irish, and those of you who wish you were Irish.  I fall into the latter...I wish I had a cool accent :)


Well, I just noticed that in my ABC's of Me, I did NOT give a movie/tv show quote for the letter Q!  Blasphemy!  I come from a family who randomly quotes obscure movies in our daily conversations, something which has followed into my marriage.  I think Matt and I quote Star Wars or at least make a reference every. single. day.


So, because I'm sure you were all EXTREMELY disappointed that I did not provide you with a notable quotation from one of my favorite movies or tv shows, here you go!  But there is a catch!  You have to figure out what movie or TV show it is from!  First person to get it wins a prize**!!!


"That's two sound theories in one day, neither of which deal with abnormally sized men. Kind of makes me feel like Riverdancing." 


*scientific name of the rarely seen variant of the clover
**and by prize, I mean bragging rights and a virtual hug from yours truly :)





5 comments:

  1. I feel like I know where this is from, but I'd have to Google it to find out, and that would just be cheating. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, I quote Star Wars ALL OF THE TIME.
    no shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I don't even know what that one's from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I don't even know what that one's from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude, I quote Star Wars ALL OF THE TIME.
    no shame.

    ReplyDelete