Monday, April 11, 2011

Star Wars: the musical?

Oh. my. goodness.  A simple little equation for you:

1 = In high school I was a big theatre nerd, and I am still a huge fan of musicals.  I've seen numerous Broadway shows and touring casts, and have performed in many community theater and high school productions.

2 = You all already know of my love for Star Wars.

1 + 2 = 3

3 being this awful/amazing production of Star Wars the Musical.  While watching, I am particularly enjoying playing the "name that musical tune" game (there are some obscure ones...I'm impressed!) in addition to enjoying the awful witty lyrics that often don't rhyme or follow the musical phrase.

Enjoy!




Star Wars the Musical: Act 1, Part 1 from Funny Farm Films on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. HAHHAAHAA
    I love Star Wars. This is hilarious! I didn't watch the whole thing, but this is so ridiculous. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHHAAHAA
    I love Star Wars. This is hilarious! I didn't watch the whole thing, but this is so ridiculous. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete