Sunday, June 26, 2011

Conversations with M&M

A little glimpse into the life and times of me and my husband...

------

Mariel: it's a matinee, right?
Matt: it's a Matt-n'-Mar
Mariel: *outburst of laughter for like 10 min*

------

Mariel: I'm gonna die. I'M DYIIIIIINNNNGGG.
Matt: Running around and screaming isn't really an effective video game strategy.

------

Matt: You love alliteration.
Mariel: *excitedly* I DO! It's my favorite literary convention!!
Matt: Oh man, you are ridiculous.

------

(you have to be familiar with Lord of the Rings for this one...)
Matt: *looks at the speedometer* Oops, I'm going a little too fast.
Mariel: Surely you can't be going 80?
Matt: ...87
Mariel: Then this car is one of the DĂșnedain, blessed with extreme high speed.

------

Mariel: rawr.
Matt: Are you being JoJo? rawrawrawrawrawr. (Our dog makes funny growl sounds)
Mariel: I'm being a lion!!

------

Mariel: Is it ok that I think Adam Levine is sexy? 
Matt: yeah, I think he's sexy! I fully support that.

------

...yep, we are a special pair :)


7 comments:

  1. You guys rock my world. We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely are a crazy pair :)

    We miss you too, Miss Ladybugblue!! (woohoo, a rhyme!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! So cute! I especially like the last one and the one about video games! Definitely sounds like convos that my hubs and I might have! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! So cute! I especially like the last one and the one about video games! Definitely sounds like convos that my hubs and I might have! LOL

    ReplyDelete