Friday, July 22, 2011

Puppy Love

I am obsessed with Rottweilers.  They really are such gentle, fun-loving giants.  Big dog breeds get such a bad rep - but it's because PEOPLE abuse them, mistreat them, and raise them to be "bullies".  It's such a shame.  One day I am going to get a little Rottie pup and raise it right :)  Matt and I had agreed that my Rottie would be named "Hammond" and he will get a Papillon and name it "Leslie" (see HERE to realize why that is nerdy), but I am pretty sure I am going to name him "Vader" :) 

Of course, we aren't getting another dog until either JoJo or McGhee passes...which is a sad thing to look forward to...so for now, I will just fawn over cute internet pictures!


8 comments:

  1. If you name your dog Vader I'll just get two papillons and name them Hammond and Leslie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like all the little hearts under the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. thanks, nate. lol. they are my source links so i don't get in trouble for stealing photos!!! cuz bloggers are shady like that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. JanettethejongleurJuly 25, 2011 at 2:09 PM

    ahhhh! Puppies!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby and I really want a dog too! He has a thing for Rat Terriers and I love Labs. We'll see! These photos make me want one even more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know, me too! they always brighten up my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Puppies are a great way to prepare for having children - hahaha, just kidding (kind of). But 2 dogs is definitely the way to go, because they keep each other company. So get both! And having a big dog and a small dog together is always funny :)

    ReplyDelete