Saturday, January 28, 2012

Elation and Belation

A bit of Saturday night random while I take a break from studying...

Elation: I just realized that Blogger has finally rolled out their nested reply feature for comments!! Woo hoo!  I still think I will mostly reply to comments via email (for those of you that have it set up), but for those of you who are first time commenters or who don't have your email set up, now I can reply directly to your comment here...so make sure you subscribe to follow comments!

Belation: I know I haven't posted today's SciSat post.  Part of it is because I'm lazy and haven't written it yet.  Part of it is because I've been studying virology all day.  Part of it is because Matt has commandeered my laptop to play The Great Midwest Trivia Contest (a super fun contest held by our alma mater...it's not really trivia as much as "how good are your googling skills because we wrote really convoluted questions", but it's fun nonetheless).  I promise I'll have it up by the end of the day tomorrow. SciSat on Sunday :)

*yeah, I know I made up that word...belation.  But it rhymes and rhyming is legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment