Friday, January 27, 2012

Una Semana Bien

My five positives this week:

1 - More affirmation from my professor in regards to how I'm doing with research.

2 - Staying up late watching YouTube videos of dogs playing, babies laughing, and babies laughing at dogs playing.

3 - Discovering new music thanks to my awesome younger/bigger brother. (he's younger than me, but WAY taller than me...hehe)  Check out this Buddy Holly tribute album!

4 - Nice warm weather - it was in the 60s/70s this whole week - though, I do miss WI snow.

5 - Having a positive mini-discussion about dinosaurs, the creation account in Genesis, and modern scientific evolutionary evidence with some people from church who had questions.  Thanks to my hubby who told them "talk to Mariel about it, she's a nerd..."

What were you thankful for this week?  Were you looking for positives, or focusing on the negatives?

Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. 
-James 5:13

4 comments:

  1. So do we (miss the wisconsin snow, that is)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just like they say..."you never know what you got til it's gone" haha! I forget, where are you now? (I supposed I can just consult the book-of-face)

      Delete
  2. Those are great! I will be posting mine on Saturday as usual.

    Ps. AmyLouWhoGirl and I were discussing the possibility of a linky thing. Like a link back to my initial blog post about starting the five positives and also maybe a link up page so people can share. I am not entirely sure how to do that, but I think it'd be good!

    ReplyDelete