Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Did you find what you were looking for?

via
I love when bloggers post about the people who find their blog via ridiculous Google searches.  For the longest time, mine were pretty boring.  Usually it was just "mariel mohns blog" or "more than blog".

But recently, my stats have been showing some interesting search results!!  I love that this is what my blog represents for Google:

"the force lazy"

"scrapie spongiform" (guess those Science Saturday posts are paying off!)

"g4m3r"

"west side story cosplay"

"i am a jedi like my father before me craft ideas"

"rottweiler in the movie underdog"

"hebrew monopoly board" (haha, what?)

What's the funniest search term that brought a reader to your blog?


8 comments:

  1. Funniest search: "a clockwork orange Alex's butt"

    ....

    Yep.

    People searching for Alex's butt get directed to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! Surprise! This is NOT the page you are looking for. LOL.

      Delete
  2. Oh my garsh! Those are HILARIOUS!!!! Mine were also pretty whatevs until the day I got one that said something like "trash digging police..." I can't remember but it was something about the trash and police..lol


    Crazies!


    Janette the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! C'mon, Janette, just admit that you moonlight as a trash-digging policewoman...

      Delete
  3. I get "Renee Bell" nearly everyday. Apparently, she's an inmate looking for letters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Have you ever written to her? haha.

      Delete