Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How I tricked Jason Segel into becoming my friend

I've blogged about my crazy dreams before, but I had another fun one the other night that I just had to share:

I was at this hotel that had arcade games in the lobby (awesome.) and I was playing a racing game when all of a sudden there was a lot of commotion behind me.  I turned around and there were a couple people accosting this ridiculously tall overly friendly looking guy...it was Jason Segel.  He was obviously uncomfortable by the "fans" that were surrounding him, and he started to creep away.  Being a fan myself (but not the crazy kind) I walked toward him hoping to get a photo or an autograph or something.  As he saw me approach, he got that deer in the headlights look of "oh no, another stalker fan."  And this is where the dream gets really random...

via
I walked up to him and nonchalantly said, "don't worry, I'm just going to go to watch Megashark vs. Crocosaurus. Wanna come?" To which he replied "That's my favorite movie!"  So we head to this ballroom where they were supposedly showing this awful awesome movie, but walked in to discover it isn't the movie showing but a talent competition.  Mistaken as contestants we were told we were up next.  So what did we do as our talent?

We went out into the lobby and split up, each going near random people and started humming a catchy little tune.  We continued to do this until we feel we've gotten enough people.  Then we got together in the middle of the lobby and started a song and dance number...the tunes we hummed in people's ears were the harmony parts - and magically everyone started singing along.

Then the hotel manager came out and said it was past curfew (what?) and kicked us out of the hotel.

I guess if ever I meet Jason Segel in real life, now I know how to become his BFF.



2 comments:

  1. Hahaha that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are your father's daughter :)

    ReplyDelete