Thursday, March 1, 2012

By His Wounds You Are Healed






My friend Dianne is hosting an interactive online bible study for women focusing on the book of Ephesians...my FAVORITE book of the Bible. We will be using the book "By His Wounds You Are Healed" by Wendy Horger Alsup.
I usually grimace at the thought of woman centered bible studies, because oftentimes they are overly "touchy feely" and many times the author uses her life experiences as an example...and I usually don't relate to their emotional journey. I was really intrigued by this book guide, because it is more focused on Scripture (not emotional/personal life experiences) and analyzing the Word and applying it to womanhood. Exactly my cup of tea.
I invite you to join us if you are a woman looking to grow more in the Word and learn more about yourself and God's mystery and plan for your life as a Christian woman! You can visit Dianne's blog, Sparrownest, for information how to join in!
Let me know if you have questions or would like to join us. I'd love to study God's Word with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment