Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mind Blown


I am addicted to Ice Breakers Sours...but one thing has always bugged me about them.  I was always annoyed that the sticker on the top was backwards - the side labeled "to share" was on the tiny opening, and the side labeled "not to share" has the large opening.  This makes no sense to me, because you'd think "to share" = free for all/everybody dig in, thus needing the bigger space to accomodate greedy hands.


Well my brother told me that I was wrong - the sticker is indeed correct for this reason: when sharing, you don't want to spread germs, so you use the small side to drop the mint into your friend's hand.  Because you don't want their germy hand touching ALL your mints.


Guess that just means that you are spreading your OWN germs with your friends when you share with them :)


2 comments:

  1. Haha, that's hilarious! I always though it's because they were trying to tell you that ice breakers are too good to share and that every body should go buy their own instead to sharing. I wonder what the real reason is?

    <3Hima

    ReplyDelete