Tuesday, June 5, 2012

In God I Trust

I am feeling so blessed by the #shereadstruth community and feel myself growing closer and closer to God through His Word.  Our first weekly memory verse went out yesterday, and as a way to help me meditate on it daily, I decided to make an iPhone/iPad wallpaper...since we head to our phones to check out the YouVersion Soul Detox plan for our daily reading :)  Feel free to download and use throughout the week!  I'll be making new ones each week for every memory verse we have!  Be encouraged!


Click HERE for iPhone version
Click HERE for iPad version




3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I adore it!! Sad I didn't find it earlier! Will you do next week's too??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! Definitely! I'm going to try to do them every week :)

      Delete