Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Five Positive Things

I meant to post this yesterday, but never got around to it *sheepish grin*, so here are 5 positive things from last week!

1.) I made a few sales from my craft booth at the Clear Branch Day event last weekend! Success!  I also had a couple custom orders during the week that I worked on.  Very blessed that my crafting can provide a little extra income for us.

2.) #shereadstruth started a new study through Galatians and I am loving being challenged by the Truth presented in this book!

3.) I've also been reading through the book "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan and it is also very challenging and inspiring to break down the problems in our temporary life and the importance of God's love for us and why we need to fully surrender to pursuing a relationship with Him.

4.) Finally got hooked on the show "Once Upon a Time" thanks to Netflix instant...there is some stellar writing in that show!  We only have 2 episodes left to watch - just in time for the new season to start soon!

5.) Matt made an AMAZING chicken stir fry over quinoa this weekend and it was the noms-dot-com :-P

What were the positive things in your week?!



**Remember, askLOLA has a 20% off discount code through the end of the month! Use BLOGIVERSARY20 when you check out through my Etsy shop!**


No comments:

Post a Comment