Tuesday, October 9, 2012

September #fmsphotoaday recap & other business

Both Matt and I got terrible colds last week in addition to making the 13 hour road trip to WI and back so I've been pretty quiet on the internets.  Here are my photos from last month's #fmsphotoaday challenge (new hashtag, same challenge via Fat Mum Slim)



Thinking about all the projects I'm working on today! #FMSphotoaday #September1 #madewithOver #textographyHe used to be a gymnast...50-somethin' and he's still got it ;) #fmsphotoaday #september2 #madewithover #disneyworldHorizon lines are the best. #fmsphotoaday #september3 #madewithoverPinkie Pie diligently checks the mail... #fmsphotoaday #september4 #madewithOver#FMSphotoaday #September5 #madewithOverSo thankful for this daily affirmation. #FMSphotoaday #September6 #madewithOverLi'l Mushroom @ Pine Lake Camp in WI #FMSphotoaday #September7 #madewithOverOutside our window. #FMSphotoaday #September8 #madewithOverWorship @ CBBC #FMSphotoaday #September9 #madewithOverWho replaced my dog with a stuffed animal?! ❤ #FMSphotoaday #September10 #madewithOverCap. #fmsphotoaday #september11 #madewithoverWe love being together! ❤ #FMSphotoaday #September12 #madewithOverPreparing for a couple hours of data crunching for my research. Whee! #FMSphotoaday #September13 #madewithOverMy favorite game is pointing out #facesinplaces :) #fmsphotoaday #September14 #madewithover#FMSphotoaday #September15 #madewithOverIn bed before 10pm?! Definitely strange!! #fmsphotoaday #september16Not my fridge, but the fridge in the lab. #FMSphotoaday #September17 #madewithOverTrying to justify if this game is worth it...#WannaSayYes #fmsphotoaday #september18 #madewithoverUnderneath my TV tray waiting for scraps. #Corgi #FMSphotoaday #September19 #madewithOver#FMSphotoaday #September20 #madewithOverSometimes ya just gotta make a goofy face  #FMSphotoaday #September21 #madewithOverStaircase. #FMSphotoaday #September22 #madewithOverNew show obsession! Almost done with S1, just in time for the S2 premiere! #fmsphotoaday #september23 #catchupPlan for the afternoon - data analysis for research (on my R2D2 jump drive), finish crochet orders, play video games. :) #fmsphotoaday #september24 #catchup#fmsphotoaday #september25#FMSphtoaday #September26 #madewithoverTechnology is awesome except when it acts wonky. #FMSphotoaday #September27  #madewithOverCookies are always a good thing. #fmsphotoaday #September28 #madewithover #catchupDoes reading/writing emails count? #fmsphotoaday #september29 #madewithover #catchupAlways a ham on home videos... #chipmunkcheeks #fmsphotoaday #september30 #madewithover
We are currently in the middle of the #fmsphotoaday for October, so be sure to follow/play along on Instagram if you aren't!

This month, I'm joining in on the #CrochetAlong with Alicia from The Curious Pug.  We are working on these adorable nesting bowls!  I'm a bit late getting started, but hopefully I'll finish them all by the end of the month!

I have several "mystery" projects brewing in my head, and I'm debating whether or not to act on them...I'm notorious for starting something and never finishing it.  But I want to continue to inspire others through my blog and through my activities, so we shall see.  I'll keep you posted!


2 comments:

  1. ooh the crochet-along looks really fun! maybe i'll join in the next one:) and you should DEFINITELY go for your mystery projects :) i hope you and matt are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely join in the crochet-along! I'm excited to see what other projects she chooses :) Thanks! We are feeling much better!!

      Delete