Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Highlights

Last night while trying to fall asleep, I went through my blog posts from the year and tried to pull one highlight from every month.  My writing is so erratic, and while this gives you an idea of the things I blog about, I'm hoping that 2013 will bring some more thought provoking writing from the heart - not for anyone else, but for myself.

In 2013, I want to focus on intentionally seeking Christ.  For me, this means being in the Word everyday, focusing on the positive instead of the negative, living with a serving heart, and loving others genuinely.  These aren't easy one-year resolutions, but life changing ones.

I definitely want to work on my writing and journaling skills this coming year.  But of course, there will still be plenty of geekery and randomness to come, too ;)


I had some "fantastical" reflections on heaven
I had a random dream about tricking Jason Segel into becoming my friend
I designed some awesome minimalist Game of Thrones posters
I continued my Sciene Saturday series
I celebrated "Geek Pride Day"
I got back into playing the piano
I reflected on the positive things in life
I launched askLOLA, my etsy shop
I had an obsession with DIY projects
I shared my love for Disney and Star Wars
I (tried) to take a photo every day
I wrote movie reviews

What are your resolutions for the new year?  What are you doing to celebrate?!  I'm off to finish some mad cleaning before my family gets here in a few hours...

HERE'S TO A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment