Monday, January 28, 2013

On Giving Tests *

I gave my first exam today, and I was pretty pleased with the variety of questions I had drafted.  However, when all my students finished the exam fairly quickly (within 30-45 min...our class is normally 75 min long), I had my own "Futurama Fry" moment.


I haven't graded them yet (still have to figure out the scantron machine so I don't Britta** it), but upon glancing at the first few questions, it looks like about half the class got them all right and half the class got some wrong...

Too easy or too hard?  Perhaps this girl has the answer:


*Alternatively titled: A lesson in memes
**Reference to a Community episode where the character Britta runs the tests backwards through the scantron machine



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I want to take your test! Yeah! I think that should solve the issue! Let us know what the final grades were! Thanks!

    ♥Janette
    Janette Lane Blog


    PS. I'm currently giving away a new HTC One X+! Brand new SMARTPHONE! WOO! Closes soon! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete