Friday, February 1, 2013

YouTube Love

There have been a few YouTube videos that I've been watching this week, and I thought I'd share them with all my friends on the internet machine!

First off, Disney Animation Studios has released their animated short, Paperman, which originally aired in theaters with Wreck-It Ralph.  Since I didn't get a chance to see the movie, this was my first time seeing Paperman, and I LOVE it.  Everything about it is perfect: the animation, the musical score, and of course the charming characters.



Second is this hilarious parody video of "Anne Hathaway" singing "I Dreamed A Dream" from Les Mis...she will probably take the Oscar this year, as she deserves, but she still kind of irks me as a person, so anything that pokes fun of her over-dramatic persona is hilarious to me :)


This video of an 84-year old grandpa playing Black Ops 2 and Halo 4 is SO funny! Good on him for enjoying all forms of entertainment with his younger family members!



Last but certainly not least, Jamie Cullum is one of my favorite musical artists, and this older video of him "winging" a cover of The Beatles' Come Together is the best cover version of any song EVAR.  Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. I love these all. Each for a different reason. Thanks for sharing!

    Lily-thinking thoughts

    ReplyDelete