Thursday, April 4, 2013

Four Cubed

It's the 4th day of the 4th month and we are celebrating our 4th year of marriage!! There must be a special name for that, right? ;)


Mushy post ahoy!!

We've been through quite a bit in these four years: laughter, tears, joy, sadness, celebration, depression, peace, anxiety, change, & growth.  But above all - LOVE.  Here's to many more years having FUN with my best friend!  I love you, Matthew J. Mohns!

"Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God." - Philippians 1:3 (NLT)

"Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish
one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit,
singing to God with gratitude in your hearts." - Colossians 3:16 (NIV)








6 comments:

  1. I'm such a bad blogger - never got back to my blog to reply to your comment...thank you!! Oooh yeah, we will definitely have to do something awesome for our 44th anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! May the next 44 years find you growing closer and closer to each other!

    Lily-thinking thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, you two! Though when I saw "4 cubed", I immediately thought of the Beatles' "When I'm Sixty-four", which, when you think about it, is a wish for a long and blessed marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. That's funny. I do like that song :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a genuine happiness. So joyous! That makes me happy too, as someone who is also happily married. :) Continue to share your love and kindness with the world. It needs it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!! We may not be perfect, but we do have fun :) Glad this post could make you smile!

    ReplyDelete