Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pine Lake Photography

We're spending this weekend in a cabin up at Pine Like Camp, a small camp in Westfield, WI owned by the United Methodist Church. Matt's family has been coming here for years, so naturally I embraced the tradition of visiting the camp regularly, enjoying the outdoors, canoeing on the lake, and spending time with family.

While I grew up tent camping with my family at state parks, I never really saw the appeal of staying in a cabin at a private camp -- and I definitely did not grow up going to summer camp (I was too anti-social for that...I guess I still am!). But even though I didn't experience those things in my past, I still truly enjoy spending time at PLC and observing what camp life is like for those who participate in the programs and activities.










No comments:

Post a Comment